Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Kristen Stewart The most beautiful and cutest actress of Hollywood

Kristen Stewart the gorgeous
Kristen Jaymes Stewart (born April 9, 1990) who is best known for playing Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga. She has also starred in films such as Speak, Panic Room, Zathura, The Cake Eaters, In the Land of Women, Catch That Kid, Adventureland, The Messengers, Into the Wild, The Runaways, and Snow White and the Huntsman.

Her whole family worked behind the camera, and Stewart thought she would become a writer/director, but never considered being an actress. "I never wanted to be the center of attention - It wasn't that 'I want to be famous, I want to be an actor' kid. I never sought out acting, but I always practiced my autograph because I love pens. I'd write my name on everything." Stewart's acting career began at the age of eight, after an agent saw her perform in her elementary school's Christmas play.

2 comments:

  1. hello Mr blogger

    are you a fan or blogger wrote nothing about her cheating and break up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend,
    you have commented in different post i think.

    Thanks for the comment, i am her big fan and i do not want to write bad things about her. But viewers mind that too i understood from you, may be from next time i will write full story with out chopping off these kind of imformations.

    ReplyDelete

Whats on your mind?